Thread: ctrl+m
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 08:02 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
ctrl+m

Now, I know offline editor support is nonexistant... but I'll still throw this idea out here anyways.

M while editing a level will generate a map of the current gmap. Now, I realize while generating this map it has to go through and screencap each and every level, and resize it.

So I suggest while editing, pressing ctrl+m(or alt+m, doesn't matter) generates a 1:1 image of the gmap. No resizing at all. I'm tired of having to stitch screenshots of my levels together. It wouldn't be any additional CPU work since it already takes a full size screenshot of each level.

On a vaguely similar note, but not quite... with the move to total online editing and such, how are we going to be able to make maps anymore? It seems while they want everyone to move to online tools, there is always going to be a reason to have to use the offline tools as well :/