View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 02:57 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umat View Post
A feature that would be nice is that you can see when the graal-account was registered (not forum-account) when you look at either forum-profile or graalonline-profile.
I would like this. I cant remember when I registered my game account. I just know it was before I registered on the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
Ah, I just noticed. However it still might be more practical if the tags were predefined so the stupid tags could be eliminated.
I definately agree with this. but would be hard to do with the variation of threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
I've already reduced the points needed for the reputation levels a few weeks ago so that I can have two dots May be with more users there will also be more reputations and it will be easier to go to higher levels.
omg
How about reducing the amount of rep us admins give and take. It really is unfair.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST