View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 01:39 AM
Sup
Mafukie will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Mafukie Send a message via AIM to Mafukie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
I don't disagree with the subscription itself, it's the price that has increased with nothing to show for it really. The amount of players has already been decreasing quite fast recently, so where is the logic in removing subscription packages that have existed for quite a while, then bundling them into a forced subscription?
Because its a new business model that they want to try that they've probably been researching into doing and felt it would work best for them. Kinda like how they decided to go from free to subscription based in the first place. Everything will be alright, the current player base isn't really effected for those who have lifetime classic accounts which make up for a majority of the player base anyway. So you are complaining about things that will for the most part effect the new people introduced into the game anyway.

I know it sucks that their pricing scheme, packages, ect keep changing but the company is still learning, they aren't a big corporate owned sister company. But I believe have been around long enough to catch on by now and talk with other developers and businesses at conventions to be doing better than they are now.