View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 01:36 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafukie View Post
The prices aren't that bad, 55.26USD for 12 months? I mean thats like 15 cents a day for a year. You have to give it to them on their uptime also, they never really go down for updates like most MMOs because the content is dynamic and delivered to the client. I'm sure I suck up 55.26 worth the bandwidth easy, but then again I don't really pay a subscription so I've been skating free and clear for years now. Which is why if there is some kind of major release I'll support it, I just wish the UC playerworlds didn't require a subscription or I'd probably rent a server too. Please don't insult them saying the prices are too high, we don't have advertisements in game, and if you can't afford it; I don't believe you can afford an internet connection to be online to play in the first place. This is a business people, if you like everything for free, there are plenty of horrible free to play MMOs out there that are.
Yeah but when i pay a lot of money for something, i expect playable content and not a barren wasteland. And im sure they dont use that much bandwidth considering they have tons of idiots who buy dead servers. And though talking about WoW is against forum rules, they have alot of content daily.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)