View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 05:38 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veteranspy View Post
I have only proved how truly far you are going to try to get at my reputation.
I'm not trying to hurt your reputation; I said that you would make an extremely poor candidate as you are always picking fights. Your own posts in this thread prove this.

I'm sorry if you wanted no one to comment on your application, but you can't always get what you want.

And besides; you have little or no reputation with the majority of the people on this forum because you are nigh unknown to those who do not visit these crappy UC servers that you/Katono/Ork/everyone else tend to make. So, in theory you started out with a clear slate, and now you have brought your fight on here. That's not the first impression I would try to make.