View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 05:51 PM
The secret of NIMH
Robin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Robin
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
When you tried to help me, you completely ignored that I made it very obvious that I know how to do what I requested help for, just that it wasn't working - which I found very ignorant and annoying.
I tend to find that when people try something they think they know, and it doesn't work, it mainly fails for two reasons:
  1. They didn't know how to do it properly in the first place
  2. There is another reason unforeseeable that is stopping the action from occouring
  3. They are using Windows Vista

Do not mistake my operating system elitism as ignorance. It is merely arrogance, which I concede is a bad trait.

Quote:
My opinion of you acting superior and whatnot had nothing to do with that thread (despite you agreeing with it in it, sarcasm or no sacrasm) mainly comes from reading your posts in other threads.
When it comes to some things, some people are superior to others, I tend to stay out of threads where I have no idea what's going on.

Quote:
I'm not trying to pick a quarrel with you, despite that it might look like it, I'm merely trying to share my thoughts about you to the community, as I would with anyone no matter its it for good or bad.
I didn't think you were, but if you have a problem with me, it's best to come and talk to me face to face. If you continue to 'share your thoughts about me to the community', it would no doubt just make you look like a gossip, who does not resolve his issues!

Quote:
Who knows, it it shows someone how they truly act and they change from it, it'd be good. No?
I know how I truly act, and I also know how I used to act four years ago, and honestly, this is a big improvement, and as far as changing who I am to conform with you, I doubt I'm going to do that.

Change however, is not always a good thing.