View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 12:57 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Ya, but anyone can constantly create a simple external window in a timeout over and over--which will constantly pop up over things, or worse they can script it to create multiple external windows all over the place. And that's without even needing an alwaysontop.
What kind of feature will stop that? If you're gonna factor in all the dangerous crap people can do with GS2 then you have to consider alwaysontop isn't the only dangerous thing.
I know, I'm just saying that external windows aren't a bad idea, they just need certain features to protect the user.

It's not my job to decide what to do to prevent this, that's up to Stefan to figure out. I'm just saying that it is a very good idea.