View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 02:06 AM
Banned
p2p_Sir_Link is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
No, since the applications are public to get peoples opinions. the opinions should be based on important things, and behavior on the forums is important.
Your opinion however, is based on information that is privy to the public, and is supposed to remain so. As I read in the rules, there is to be no discussion of bans, and now I feel that Graal Online has violated its agreement with me by violating its own rules.

Quote:
I am the forums Admin, and I have the info to share. I can make a decision to make an exception because I deem it important, and Unixmad trusts me to do that
so in other words, its acceptable for GraalOnline to renege on its own rules at any time? Seems kind of unfair to the players, and I still feel as if my privacy has been greatly violated by your choice to be liberal about my previous
bans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
Threads are public and everyone can give feedback about what he/she think about someone. Feedback need to be about skills and not about personal attacks.
Also, what skill of mine are you commenting on? My skill to get banned? Seems more of a personal attack than a legitimate criticism of my ability to assist/administer Playerworlds.