View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 08:59 PM
zzzzz
foxboi is on a distinguished road
Application: foxboi

Hey Everybody!

Hello Everyone, I Am Nick Restriction. I am currently the Events Chief of N-Pulse. I am an avid player on servers such as UN and N-Pulse and Zodiac. I play Graal mostly to socialize and have fun interacting and playing the multiplayer game while I have spare time. In addition, I script and level on a daily basis. In my opinion, Graal promotes meeting new and distinctive people. My main server, as I pointed out before, is N-Pulse. To me, the idea of committing oneself to more than one playerworld supports the diversity of players that are on each server.

My Experiences…

N-Pulse: ET, ET Chief (Current), FAQ, FAQ Chief, GP, GP Captain

+ Extensive history with working with UC servers.

P.S. As you can see, this is not quite a big track record of different experience on other servers, but I tend to apply for the server that I believe I can make a difference on, rather than applying for the rights.

Why I stand out…

Even if I haven’t ‘piqued’ your interest, I still may be able to stand out from the other candidates. I’m a very unique and distinguishing person. I believe I am fully capable at meeting the standards and work ethic required for working with the job described.

I love to interact with players and deal with problems that are occurring. I am a down to earth type of person who hates to involve in heated conversation, but will at times handle situations no matter how heated it gets. Some of the qualities I possess include: Hardworking, Friendly, Honest, Reliable, Diligent, and Trustworthy.

Also, I think adding an EST time zone based PWA, would benefit the team since it would be a distinct addition. It would be a major bonus and hopefully build a faster service when it comes to tickets, and playerworld issues.

In Real life…

Behind my enthusiastic Graal character, lies a man who is going about life in the simplest of ways. (NOT!) I am entering my first year of undergraduate University in hopes of earning a Degree in Computer Engineering in the long run. Currently I am unemployed and am looking for a job that will cut down on my student loan. When it comes to time spent on Graal. I can spend up to 3 or more hours a day (weekdays), and limitless time on weekends.

What should change from playerworld policies…?

Graal’s playerworld policies are in dire need of change. When I had a gold subscription not long ago, I would surf different UC/Hosted servers, and find that each had their own unique theme + features. Nowadays, I log on and find servers that are identical when it comes to themes, systems, etc. One word, Boring.

If I were chosen to take up the position available, I’d be sure to involve myself in the process of making this policy, in hopes of diversifying the servers to come.

What I would do in situations…

The amount of experience I have had with PR-related jobs speaks for itself. I am person who believes on dealing with issues strictly (not “joking” around) without displaying unprofessional actions. Chances I can give, but it gets to a certain point where it gets unacceptable. I like to be proficient in the way I handle every situation, and that’s mainly why I am interested in applying for this job, as it gives me an opportunity to work as a member of the PWA (which is vital to Graal) and at the same time, being an active member of the Graal community.

In conclusion, I feel that I possess the qualities and strengths that are vital to running this job efficiently. Surely, If I was chosen as a PWA, I would not let you down.

Thanks,

- Nick Restriction