Thread: buddies list
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 03:55 PM
Empress Door the Unhinged
Door is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
I have this every time I am at the "Username/Account/Password/Start" screen. If I open my playerlist before I click "Start" (before I go to the server select screen 'login'), There are random people listed in my buddies list. None of them were added, though. Not that it matters to me, since technically I've not logged on as TSAdmin at that screen. Although, it seems that when I do log in, and open the playerlist again, the number of buddies listed on the previous screen are the same number of buddies that are on a graal server who actually were added by me.

Other than that happening, I can't say that buddies have been added to my buddy list, directly, and staying there.
It happens to me on login yeah, but usually that corrects itself after I actually log into a server. My login playerlist will show me people I had buddied 2 years ago and have since removed, and when I sign in, they'll be online but not buddied. IT IS LIKE A WINDOW INTO THE PAST.

The problem I'm having with randomly added buddies doesn't even show up for me on login, it's only when I'm playing on a server that I am like "Hum, who is this unknown (on NPulse) on my list?" and come to find it's no one I know o__o