View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 12:31 AM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
Worst. Reason. Ever.
Yeah. I wasn't being completely serious. However, she did have a good application in my eyes. What more a reason could I give?

Quote:
My only input on Codein can come from actions on the forums, and from what I can see, he needs to familiarize himself with rules because of several infractions, and a few for the same thing.

Knowing the rules for Graal, it would seem, would be mega important in this position. You cannot enforce rules if you dont know them, or follow them yourself.
I read the rules and most of which were just my own misunderstanding. Maybe the rules should specifically say "There should be no mention of sexuality, at all, what so ever, on Graal". If it does though, many people, including many of the globals, have broken this rule.

The swear filter evasion, well, yeah. Fudge is in the same league as "Darn", "Poo", "Wee", "Heck", etc. A lighter word I've always used in replace for the much strong counter part. Would "poo" be against the rules because it's a lighter way to say the taboo word we all know and use very well? I don't mean to argue, since it's your interpration over mine but, yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
Thats not considered something difficult to do, is it?

Nothing against Codein but I'm just curious.
It's not to someone of your skill but it is to someone without any prior knowledge to mudlibs, GS2 and what not.

Last edited by Codein; 03-12-2008 at 12:47 AM..