Thread: GK trials
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 06:08 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperZakuto View Post
just because there is 50 percent of the people on that are trial at one point in time... does not mean that all of that percent is not gonna upgrade...
I'm not saying this. I've said that people are upgrading. We should get more to upgrade by giving them incentives to do so by doing things like placing an exp cap on trials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperZakuto View Post
GK is only allowed so much bandwith for so many dollars. it's not like he has to pay more when there are 30 people on, then when there is 5 people on. When you pay for bandwith you don't pay as you go. you buy a maximum... and GK can hold 100+ people.. I haven't seen 100+ people on sice jagen and lance got fired.
You're referring to bandwidth in terms of maximum data transfer speed, I'm referring to it in terms of total allowed data transfer amount. Generally you buy a fixed amount of this as well and so you have to pay for it even if you don't use all of it, but (if you're smart) you try to avoid buying much more than you think you're likely to need. Unixmad has cited bandwidth costs as being a problem.