View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 02:41 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
This is exactly what I'm going to try to do(well... if I ever attempt it). That's what my perspective system is meant for, adding a sense of mystery. Not knowing what's behind you, around the corner(I might remove the peeking around corners), behind the pillar right in front of you. If I tried to make a horror server without the perspective thing, it just wouldn't be the same, so I wouldn't even attempt it without it.
At first I wasn't even going to give it a second thought, but after thinking up the perspective thing, I don't think it's a bad alternative.