View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 02:46 PM
Incubator
Inverness is a jewel in the roughInverness is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
or actually tell me why what the poll is saying is correct?
I don't know, maybe because the topic title is Most important skill and the poll title is LAT, GAT, NAT or Gani Team?. And people voted what they thought. Maybe thats why the poll is "correct?"

The purpose of polls is not to be 100% correct. Obviously from the results of the Poll, the majority voted NAT as most important by clear margin. There is no reason to disbelieve the results other than your own displeasure with them.

You're in denial or something so you're trying to think of some excuse as to why the poll would be wrong rather than just accepting that most people think NAT most important as the poll shows. Its rather immature.

Do you have some kind of insecurity in relation to this? I know that if it wasn't NAT that had the majority, yes I would be slightly displeased and that should be understandable, but it wouldn't affect the fact that NATs are still needed for a playerworld to be top quality in all aspects and I'm not going to accuse the voters of being in err just because of a slight displeasure, I wouldn't care enough about the poll to do it.