View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 11:46 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Account name: Tigairius
Gold/VIP: Gold
Hours: 4000+
Reason why I want to be owner: I have lived on Main for a long time and have seen that tavern go through so much. I have yearned to own it. To make it my own. To make it good. To add more to it then there is now. I would like to reshape it, remould it into something that I believe would be good. I would offer more then it offers now. If chosen I shall make all these dreams come true while upholding the proud name of Misty Mug Tavern. I shall offer the people of the kingdoms a place to truly come and have fun. A pk arena for those who are bored and want to fight. A small library for the reader out there. A bar for the proud rum drinkers of Cresent Pirates to sit and drink at while telling tales of their adventures. The quests would still be available of course for those adventurers seeking adventures.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”