Thread: Kingdom items.
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 03:06 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CABAL49 View Post
You don't understand, I had a two year break from Kingdoms, come back nice and fresh, starting from level 1 again and discorvering that I can not get my hands on any iteams that are not craftable with the exception of holiday items which look about the same from two years ago. It would take me two weeks of playing the game straight to get enough diamonds for decent equipment.
More than that. A decent equiptment set costs around 700, and thats still considered extremely poor...

The only way you, and any other players like you would escape poverty, would be to wait for a wealthy person to decide to quit, then usd his/her items, and that would save you. The other way, is what i did, be lucky enough to be a places at the right time and find a market that is growing and gain a monopoly on that market.

Last edited by MajinDragon; 07-23-2007 at 03:08 PM.. Reason: I have more to say.