Thread: Kaimetsu
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 07:14 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKxTortoise View Post
You're joking, right? The most convincing argument Kaimetsu ever won was the argument against his own effectiveness as a coder, and even then, he only won because he convinced himself that he sucked. Do you see any of Kaimetsu's servers around? No, I don't. I'll tell you what I DO see, though: I see some all-talk kid swinging his **** on the Graal Communication Center.

A legendary debater? What the hell did he say? Anything that couldn't be reduced to "your opinion is wrong because I'm popular?" Surely such a great debater is aware of the logical fallacy in appealing to the masses... right?
This fail is so intense that I'm physically repelled by it. Do you not know of the time Kaimetsu engaged Aftershock in an ultimate showdown except that it wasn't ultimate because Aftershock's face ripped in half after glancing at Kaimetsu. Do you not know of the crew Kaimetsu created that rule the forums to this day?