Thread: GK Fails
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 08:54 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
But GK also has ok gameplay. Most classic servers don't. My point is that you can have good gameplay but if you have a low playercount no one wants to play anymore. But mix GK's ok gameplay with a lot of players and it'll probably work out again.
Work out to revive the server, yeah, just not work out to make more money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
Like I said above, mix of GK's ok gameplay with a lot of players would probably bring the place back to life again, so the trials would UPGRADE so their stuff gets saved.
As I said, I've talked to trials and have never heard playercount complaints. Saying that trials make playercount a big factor in their decision to upgrade is pretty much pure speculation on your part. But even if this were true at one time, it wouldn't matter now because 2K2, even with a high playercount, wouldn't be bringing much to the classic table that Zodiac doesn't already bring (in fact, a problem is that it doesn't bring much to the gold table that Zodiac doesn't already bring to the classic one).