Thread: Online Editing?
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 06:58 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I heard updateboard2 is set on a timer as well, and takes a little time to update... so ya, that doesn't sound fun. It would be nice to switch between an editing mode(full tile editing with all tools of the offline editor, and NPC editing), and play mode, but I doubt that'll happen any time soon. Anything less seems like a burden.

As for if it's possible, apparently they're ridding of offline editing, and there will be an online client editor, much like Client-RC... but that's all I know. It is possible to script your own little editor right now, with updateboard2.