View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 05:35 AM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
It doesnt really matter how to get to level 110 even if it's with a skill like stealing. i know that Napkin has at least level 50 phys so i guess that makes up for all of the monsters he didn't kill by leveling to 110.
wonder if they ever fixed the stealing bug.. first shoot a lord with an arrow. Next, I usually repeat this process. keep pressing up, wait until lord jumps on top of you, then hit steal. if lord won't stay on top of you get closer to the spawn point. The bug usually seems to happen in deep crevices or on hills.

once you see the message you gain wooden arrow. just click lord then click steal over and over as fast as your connection speed wil let you click it.

I got from lvl 30 to lvl 98 in like 1-2 months like that. If I would have had my own computer I would have been able to do a bit faster. prolly a few weeks. once i reached lvl 50 agility i was still able to get about 1 lvl every 30 mins. i remember one time i got 10 levels off of bomy lord before he even noticed my pilfering.