View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 07:07 AM
Enigma
Andy0687 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
All in good time, games will be made. There's already nice releases out now. But just wait until ps3 gets more releases and you'll see the full power of the graphics card.
This is the most irritating thing to me when it comes to games and thats that Graphics DO NOT EQUAL gameplay. I dont want to see the power of the graphics card I want to see the developers making some quality games for a change.

Quote:
I just never saw a differnce between xbox and 360, oh wow better graphics. Online games are still *** on it since you gotta pay for live
I give you this one since there isnt much of a difference except graphics, and live isnt that big of a deal its only like 60 dollars a year.

Quote:
Ps3 came out a full year after 360, im pretty sure they topped everything.
Timeframe dosent mean anything except that the games library would be a little worse in comparison to something else, its just fact that programming for the ps3 is more costly then say, the 360, which caused some developers to pick a different platform (or in some cases multiplatform to try to cash in on both).

Quote:
ps3:
multimedia
You can actually install a OS on it. Linux.
Run music, videos, dvds, bluray, pictures. It's like everything a psp can do. I think you can download old ps1 games on it also.
When I buy a video game console there is really only one thing I care that it does or not and thats play video games I dont care if it has Linux, Windows, or something else on it as long as it plays games.

Quote:
Probably true their graphics are similar, but looking at xbox360, didnt see much. Ps3 is a better with texture though.
By the time they launch some First Party games that take full advantage of the ps3's special graphics itll be just a little too late.

OnTopic though cause i havent made a post on topic yet graal needs to focus on one thing and one thing at a time only to improve.