View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 06:03 AM
VERACITY CORRUPTION!!
MKxTortoise is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrogue
Out of curiosity, what do you major in college? I was curious about that.
Math and Economics, Philosophy Minor. School is Case Western Reserve, although I may transfer to Cornell since they accepted my application.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernix
Lol man, I don't care. You could just be a big man and ignore people. And Im sure this thread will draw in the same damn people as always that you cant depend on.
Why would I ignore people when I could just answer their questions? A legitimate point IS being made, I think it deserves some of my attention, even if I am just going to argue against it. Personally I think it would look a LOT worse if I ignored all of the dissent here. What would that say about the type of administrator I am? No, I think I'll answer questions to the best of my ability, even if I'm ultimately going to be disagreed with. Developers of other MMOGs take this approach, so empirical evidence suggests that is what I should be doing too, even though the current model for global admins and other playerworld owners is to not address problems and concerns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zideruic
Tortoise, I would love to help you guys but my only competence is in GFX, as for the other areas of development, I'm virtually retarded.
Tryout anyway, maybe it'll happen, maybe it wont. We've taken two people and rejected four so far, if you're curious.