View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 10:46 PM
Graunch Programmer
Geovanie Legend is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Geovanie Legend Send a message via AIM to Geovanie Legend Send a message via MSN to Geovanie Legend Send a message via Yahoo to Geovanie Legend
Actually the basis of some of my ideas do come from years of playing rpg's and mmorpg's, but I will not in any way make them direct copies of another game.

Like I had a "Silver Vein" test npc, Darkvillin seen it and complained i stole it from WoW so I simply changed it to "Silver Deposit".
Now i'm sure someone will either complain about that or something else we do, but in the end all that really matters is if people enjoy the server or not.

One thing we will be doing that no other Graal server has done (that I know of), is that upon release we will have a level cap of say 40, then later we will release an expansion so to speak that add's entire new areas, monsters, loot, etc. and increase the max level to like 60.
We may end up doing this multiple times, this way we prevent being around for a while then having to go back to dev and start all over like most servers have had to do.