Thread: Event's
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 08:29 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deophite18 View Post
This is pointless. I feel like im trying to explain something to someone who is mentally challenged. You just keep saying the same thing over and over again. Also, of course im going to try and keep winning and of course i want to win more than one so i can trade them. Anyways, you may restrict me from winning on Deophite18 but im just going to switch accounts each event and then transfer the items. So your attempts to restrict me are in vain. You lose.
Actually the mere mention of you wanting more shows your greed. How hard is it for you to understand that me and proto were trying to be fair and giving other people a chance to win one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deophite18
Also, of course im going to try and keep winning and of course i want to win more than one so i can trade them.
See this is what i mean. How is it fair to the other ppl who need to trade it for whatever price you set. You tell me not to talk about fairness. Lets talk about being greedy. This statement just proved your greed. Now understand once and for all and stop whining.

I WAS TRYING TO BE FAIR TO OTHER PEOPLE BY RESTRICTING YOU. The valentine's day wand was a brand new item. What gives you the right to hoard them all? Nothing gives you the right. I really don't care about ec's and such but a new item as this I do care about. This is done and over with. But understand this and this is for everyone..not just Deo. If a new item gets released and I get to event it off I will restrict you to only 1 of the item. That way it is fair to other people and they won't be scammed of their hard earned items or a new person won't be scammed because someone wants too.

End of conversation Deo. whats done is done and my fellow em's (don't know about kyden) would back me up on this. Again if you don't like the way we run events then don't enter. These as bjorn said are supposed to be fun and not about wanting items.