Thread: Graal Currency
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 08:16 PM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyhm View Post
a similar idea I had when the Global Gralats came out - a Currency Exchange. You can buy Global Gralats with Real Money: One per penny, so for a quarter you've got 25 gralats (negotiable), and naturally it doesn't work Both Ways, but you get the idea; then you can trade in Gralats for Kingdoms Platinum - say there's ten thousand Gralats in circulation but only the equivalent to a thousand platinum in circulation, 10 gralats only buys you 1 platinum piece. You buy a beefy sword, whatever, it's way faster than mining.
Conversely, say a server where money's poorly controlled - old Classic - has a million gelats, and there's only a thousand gralats in circulation. One Global Gralat is then worth a Thousand Classic Gelats - instant fortune there. So you can slash bushes forever on Classic hoping in vain to get rich, or you can mine for a little while on Kingdoms hoping the same, or you can send Graal a little money and jump ahead.

My only concern - Gold Upgrades better get a fair ammount of Gralats, otherwise you're paying to get in, paying yearly for access to the Good Servers, then paying for items on same - three tollbooths just to get an IWD scroll.
I concur!