View Single Post
Old 06-24-2006, 07:26 AM
Okiesmokie
ApothiX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
So everybody who moderates a forum have to be a young person? Or is it just because graal is a game, and a game forum MUST have moderators younger than 20 or 30?

Wikipedia says:

"A forum moderator is someone granted special powers to enforce the rules of an Internet forum
Almost all moderators on all forums can move discussions to different sections of the forum, "close" or "lock" discussions to prevent users from continuing to discuss them, edit the content of individual postings, answer question ..."

Ask your fellow why he is playing basketball! Adults shouldn't play games or is he emotionally disturbed?

I hate that thinking in black and white. Let the people the freedom to do what they like to do, as long as they dont break the rules of social life, which includes rules of a forum.
I love how moonie didn't shoot down this one with the usual 'It's not about the forums.'

I also love the fact that if this thread was created by anyone else, and these comments were given, it would've been closed a long time ago.

[06:24:19] * Parts: Skyld (i=silent@unaffiliated/skyld) ("Perhaps Okiesmokie did not realise that I like the boys. ")