View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 10:31 PM
Banned
_Z3phyr_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Another question out of curiosity...

Out of all the time that I have been scripting and helping people with developing stuff on my own time, I've always been curious to know...

Could working in GraalOnline translate to any kind of job experience when it comes to customer service/support in the form or public relations (FAQ?), being a mediator between disputes (GP?), scripting/coding (NAT?), graphic designing (GAT?), Management (Manager/Admin?), Game Development (Dev's?), Virtual World creation (LAT?) and so forth? I realize that "GraalOnline FAQ Chief" isn't something you'd be proud to stick on a resume when applying for a public relations position at a company and you couldn't really put a reference down ( that's not what I'm talking about, though) or whatever, but wouldn't it be fair to say that you really do get experience in game development, working with others, managing work, settling disputes, communicating to the "masses", and so forth?

GScript was the very first scripting language I was ever interested in doing (and I'm sure its the same for lots of people here) and got me interested in other stuff like Web Development and Design. Could GraalOnline staff/dev work be something that could reflect experience in a field, since it's a player-run game for the most part?

Last edited by _Z3phyr_; 06-24-2006 at 02:29 AM..