View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 03:03 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159
Ugh, some of you are making this about the forums, when it is not.
I am speaking of how older adults are treated IN GAME.
Yes, I know you aren't talking about the forums, but forums are the only place from which I can get postable examples of how you have acted in the past.

Anyways, very young players also get attacked on age too. The Graal playerbase is tough, and players will attack others whenever they get opportunities to. It's possible you get attacked more often than other players of similar prominance, but it would be because age-based attacks are "easy."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malinko
Moonie, people are just jealous! THEY WISH THEY HAD POWER LIKE YOU! Therefore, these people attack age because it's cool to attack people on the forums.
Except that we're not talking about her getting attacked on the forums.

Quote:
I WISH GOOGI WAS FORUM ADMINISTRATOR. He/she knows all about the forums! I mean, he/she complained to Stefan about Moonie, but was rejected. Hahaha.
Uh, yeah. I knew what the result would be beforehand because I'd already complained to him several times before. You haven't made some kind of discovery because you happened to see it the 2247th time I complained to Stefan.

Quote:
Taste it, Googi.
"Taste it?" This sounds like something Emily would say.

Quote:
Now, I shall wait for another line from Googi
Are you looking for something like "You CrySpace Katsumoto!"