View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 01:49 AM
A Logic Bot
Judge_S is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Judge_S Send a message via AIM to Judge_S Send a message via MSN to Judge_S
I remember working my arse off to get the Diamond Axe, and when I finally did get it, I never mined again. ...This happened to me twice. ¬_¬

Hmm, what else... I remember being FAQ, which was fun.

I also recall trying desperately to try to get a bomy pet, but never actually succeeding in getting the Draktha or Naifets pets that I so desperately wanted.

Oh, right. I remember when the Draisine and the railroad building tools were released, and we had havoc all over 2k1 with people building in the most inconvenient places, as well as using the tracks to sneak into areas that weren't supposed to be released.

I also recall the fishing bug, which threw the economy out of whack almost from the get-go, but pretty much everyone used it, so it wasn't that drastic of an effect.

And of course, who could forget Jin's Island, which was so unceremoniously crushed by the Bomy Moon. :(

I hope to see lots of familiar faces here later today! I'm actually going to be playing under my old name, as much as I loathe it!