View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 05:08 PM
Banned
Antago is on a distinguished road
Thanks so much!
The Spider voiceovers have been made. It is an old, wise woman sounding voice with a edge (sort of crazy at times).
But, the voiceovers for her are not the best, and if someone can do a better version of it, they can certainly win the part.

The bomy, obviously, is such good quality that I am not wanting anyone to redo those. You can redo them for fun and show everyone, but I think Kagome did an awesome job, and I doubt anyone is going to surpass her quality. If someone thinks they can, they are free to try. It should sound like a naive, innocent, little boy. A female can actually pull this role off if they are good at being androgynous children.

Master Li should jolly, but also wise, mature, and philosophical (he should not sound like he just came from Malibu, skateboarding ).

Fung Si Yan should sound immature for an adult, but also perhaps depressed and confused. I do not know for certain why I want him to scream like a girl, probably for a comic effect to level up to the whole "newbie" legacy, but if you can make a scream that sounds similar to this, feel free to do the scream for his part as well:
Attached Files
File Type: wav fungsiyanscreamlikegiddygirl.wav (7.4 KB, 141 views)