Thread: Best Guild :p
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 02:27 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Real guilds? I've been in SNC and Baddies, neither were that great. From past expierence, I really enjoyed US and Aegis. Probably because of all the guild wars I was in with them. Final Fantasy was also a great guild. GRA (the rejected members of the Royals guild) had its moments.

Joke guilds? I liked my 'The Amazon Women' after they kicked me out of TAW for being male.

Unofficial? KoV even though I never was in it, just admire it from a far. Elven Kingdom (before it came official, it had over 100 members, and a neat ranking system). Then PK when I thought it was a guild, and asked so many times to join.

I probably missed a few, Minoc probably knows them.