View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 03:31 PM
yo
Kronan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Kronan Send a message via AIM to Kronan Send a message via Yahoo to Kronan
Bravo: Ages of Ignis [Offical Thread]

Hello, as said in the other thread, we are creating a new bravo. It's going to be a mix of Andor, Bravo, and a server I was creating in the past. But the big idea of the server will be based on Bravo. On the overworld, there will be a island that's going to contain a few old-bravo towns. ie. Coast, and Centracity, and maybe another one. I can tell you all that we are almost done, I hope to have this released maybe by the middle of January or maybe sooner.

A lot of old bravo inside levels will be reused and refurbished to fit with todays style. The theme of Bravo will remain a classic server and will not change to anything else like it has in the past. Bravo started as a classic server, and i'm going to make sure it remains a classic server.

As of right now, I have released the old bravo levels. If you log on "Bravo: Ages of Ignis" You will start in coast town. If you log on and you are in a different location, type "/reset" to reset your account. I'm going to promise you all now, that this will NOT be a failed attempt. This time we have the staff and resources to get things completed.

Right now I am not hiring anything but Development-staff. If you're interested log on, and if you'd like to see our current overworld, someone on the staff will warp you to show you a brief preview. I'm actually about to run to work, so i'll post a screenshot later tonight for those of you who are feeling lazy and don't want to type in Bravo's huge name.

I would also appreciate if a mod can close that other thread, considering it's old and now its pointless.

-Kronan