View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 09:50 AM
LordZen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to LordZen Send a message via AIM to LordZen Send a message via Yahoo to LordZen
He approached me on AIM once and does not offer much room for leveled debate. He focuses on little things like how I word a point and he will go off on little tangents about twisting things and on and on about crap when all I'm doing is explaining what I said 2 lines earlier when he went off about the way I said THAT.

War allowed for Astri to install a puppet leader in Samurai, and war allowed for Astri's ultimate downfall. Stefan was even involved with the downfall of Astri. (Stefan is in the green hat)

http://www.graalonline.com/community....php?image=751

If a roleplaying game is RolePlayed correctly, and governed correctly, then the outcome of a major server wide kingdom war would have lasting effects, even if its nessisary for Stefan or some sort of RP staff to intervene.

I hear there is some promise of this possibility with this new RP team, thats what I'm hoping for. But even if that is not the case, if a major war is played out and nearly the whole server demands an in-game resolution according to the outcome, I am sure Stefan would step in and make the nessisary changes.

Click the picture!

FYI: I've pretty much retired from this game as it stands. Yep..

Contact Info
AIM: xxwarlordzenxx (not used so much anymore)
MSN: warlordzen(a)hotmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
I heard they were pregnant from the same father from a VERY reliable tabloid a couple years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GryffonDurime
Etien, you are the best proof I have ever seen that the human gene pool has algee.