Thread: Playerworld's
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005, 01:20 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Quote:
Originally Posted by osrs
Believe it or not, I worked. I lost nights scripting and such, expected more help of you but didn't happen. If you really want to ever release Oasis you will have to trust people again and don't give two rights expecting to see thousand of works done, I couldn't even set my atributtes if I remember well. I don't want to debate anyway, so let it be.
Did you expect me to magically know what you needed? You never asked me for anything, you never spoke to me. Every time I tried asking you how you were doing, you said "almost done" or "still working on it". I never once saw progress (even though I asked), and you never communicated with me in order to tell me what you needed.

I can't read your mind, you never complained about not having certain rights. You EXPECTED something from me, that I was unaware I was supposed to be providing. Believe me, I trusted people. I gave full access to Oasis to several people, all for them to get lazy and do nothing but make stupid excuses, such as you have done.

It's a poor excuse. Really. The most frustrating part is that you just disappeared. You didn't tell me "I can't work on Oasis because you won't give me level 4 RC" You just disappeared. What a great help you were.