Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zone Suggestions. (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   Do you think we have enought staff on Zone? (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87565)

Futurism 08-23-2009 05:18 AM

Do you think we have enought staff on Zone?

I don't think we have enought staff cause last night I was on Zone no staff was there DAMN SN we need more Staff.

Tsu is always there but not Donark he's inactive. SN u need some help to recruit Staff!
Take tsunami he need a promotion cause he's always on Zone...

What u think did we need more staff on Zone???

seanthien 08-23-2009 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Futurism (Post 1517771)
I don't think we have enought staff cause last night I was on Zone no staff was there DAMN SN we need more Staff.

Tsu is always there but not Donark he's inactive. SN u need some help to recruit Staff!
Take tsunami he need a promotion cause he's always on Zone...

What u think did we need more staff on Zone???

10 staff members to manage the 10 average playercount?
No, Zone doesn't need more staff. If you plan to argue, I'd take it as you're just power hungry and don't actually care for the server at all.

Futurism 08-23-2009 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanthien (Post 1517782)
10 staff members to manage the 10 average playercount?
No, Zone doesn't need more staff. If you plan to argue, I'd take it as you're just power hungry and don't actually care for the server at all.

Lol only the night we r 10 and this afternoon we were 30 players. Sean u dont play Zone.

Deas_Voice 08-23-2009 11:19 AM

i can count to like 3 staffs.
tsu, donark, pez( and Tenchry? )
but yet again, i only seen tsu begin the 1 most active.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Futurism (Post 1517787)
Lol only the night we r 10 and this afternoon we were 30 players. Sean u dont play Zone.

he said average maybe you should look that word up?

pooper200000 08-24-2009 03:51 AM

If you want to make a specific complaint about a staff member, please forum PM me about it. I don't want to have these types of things (Problems with staff) posted on the Zone forum.

As far as more staff go, I've already answered Futurism's question multiple times (Both the question of if he can be hired, and if we need more staff). Until we have a significant raise in playercount, I don't see a need to hire staff for the same time zones that are being covered by our current staff.

I also want to remind you that not all of the staff are online at the same time of day, because I doubt you are online 24 hours each day to know if the staff aren't active. In case you haven't read the updated Zone staff list thread, the events team members are Donark, MagikMasterMind, and Tenchry_P2P. Our PA is Pez307.

If you think you can consistently cover an irregular time that isn't being covered by the current staff team, feel free to forum PM me about your interest in a position. That said, our current staff team is doing a good job at covering the most active points in the playercount and eventually I would like to extend the times covered to always have a staff member online. Right now, the times being covered may not be as complete as usual due to Tenchry's vacation. You should also understand that we don't always have a player online, so it may not make sense to have a staff member on at those times as well. If I can't find a reliable staff member to cover those irregular times, I won't hire one.

Jcs1919 08-24-2009 03:53 AM

I don't think zone needs more staff

RebelArbiter 08-24-2009 03:56 AM

I'm not complaining about him I was just saying there have been better on zone.

Elizabeth 08-24-2009 04:04 AM

no.

seanthien 08-24-2009 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Futurism (Post 1517787)

You're funny there buddy. I don't need to play Zone to push F8 and notice the playercount do I?
Rather on my way logging into Graal Kingdoms you think I don't notice the playercount of a server I use to call my favorite? You're sadly mistaken.
I don't think I need to say any more since SN just said all of what I was about to say.
Quote:

Originally Posted by pooper200000 (Post 1518058)
I've already answered Futurism's question multiple times (Both the question of if he can be hired, and if we need more staff).

Need I say more?

darksage15 08-24-2009 06:53 AM

There's a bunch of these threads. People ask something about staff hoping to get it >.>

WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE $^#$&&$^@!@#@@IN' STAFF

RevolutionJS 08-24-2009 03:50 PM

Enough staff already.

And I think the problem is more in the Quality then in the Quantity.

Crow 08-24-2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Futurism (Post 1517771)
no staff was there

Uhhh...so?

seanthien 08-24-2009 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevolutionJS (Post 1518148)
And I think the problem is more in the Quality then in the Quantity.

Same thing can be applied to Zone's playercount.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crow (Post 1518152)
Uhhh...so?

CROW. <3. Love your sig message.

jkool666 08-26-2009 04:35 AM

Futurism = Dubsterman, thats all I'm saying. Oh and Zone only needs development staff.

Shadow5596321 08-26-2009 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkool666 (Post 1518556)
Futurism = Dubsterman, thats all I'm saying. Oh and Zone only needs development staff.

That explains alot.