Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zone (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Gelats (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87211)

zorinkelpekem 08-01-2009 01:36 PM

Gelats

I think they should get the old system, people are just spending their usefull money on stupid weapons for only 1 Month >.<

2 Options:

1. Make the Gelat weapons perm
2. Get the old system back

Jcs1919 08-01-2009 02:01 PM

old system !!

Unkownsoldier 08-01-2009 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zorinkelpekem (Post 1512211)
I think they should get the old system, people are just spending their usefull money on stupid weapons for only 1 Month >.<

2 Options:

You really think by saying that, that's its going to help?

This has been discussed thousands of times in hundreds of forums in the past few years. I believe they ruled they aren't going to change it. At least at a global stand point. This is actually a good system, this actually brings them money to actually run the game. If they did what you wanted to do you would see a lot less being done due to the cash restraints. Also, there is no point in making Gelat weapons perm, that would just ruin why they cost Gelats. Then they have no difference between the weapons you buy for just regular money.

zorinkelpekem 08-01-2009 02:33 PM

Maybe could help bumping it... its a little ago when people started talking about it

Pelikano 08-01-2009 02:53 PM

Perm. weapons for Gelats?

Stefan would earn less, so no. ;)

zorinkelpekem 08-01-2009 03:16 PM

Stefan earns enough ...

Switch 08-01-2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier (Post 1512225)
This has been discussed thousands of times in hundreds of forums in the last year.

Fixed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zorinkelpekem (Post 1512234)
Maybe could help bumping it... its a little ago when people started talking about it

No, it won't happen, no use trying to get it to happen unless Stefan happens to be your *****.

zorinkelpekem 08-01-2009 03:32 PM

I still ask the same question: Why they changed the system ?

Switch 08-01-2009 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zorinkelpekem (Post 1512254)
I still ask the same question: Why they changed the system ?

Brings in money.

darksage15 08-01-2009 06:56 PM

It's all about the mulah

zorinkelpekem 08-01-2009 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darksage15 (Post 1512303)
It's all about the mulah

xD, but anyways, he had no money with the old system or what ? Or if you make a game you should EARN with it for irl ?

IXIs_Last_Stand 08-01-2009 08:21 PM

The system isn't going to be changed, deal with it.

Zones makes a good amount of money off of it and it helps run the server. Think of it this way, would you get rid of something that makes you money and replace it with something that doesn't?

fleshkiller 08-01-2009 08:28 PM

I am just fine with this system,atleast we see alot more updates.

MiniOne 08-02-2009 01:03 AM

What I didn't understand about the changing of the system was they jacked the prices up so it was similar to what you had to pay to possibly buy a decent FPS game which you could play online with others and get a decent amount of updates so me personally would prefer the FPS over graal.

seanthien 08-02-2009 02:52 AM

Quote:

Isn't that a good thing? Atleast for the owners point of view.

Quote:

Put forth a little thought before saying this. If gelat weapons were perm, Zone would be more lame with all of them around, and Graal would make less money. I don't see one positive thing going on there besides the fact that people would save money.

Quote:

Old system was nice, although I have to say the gelat system is just as nice. Although you can't buy lifetime classic anymore, the fact that if you have so and so gelats, and don't wanna keep buying a month of gold again, it's a big relief in case you're heading somewhere and won't be back for a while not to mention you can easily give your friends gold now, with the exception of a 10 percent loss.