Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your opinion (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Slow, slow service. (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80631)

Draenin 07-19-2008 11:28 PM

Slow, slow service.

I don't ordinarily like to complain about this sort of thing, but help from Graal Support Desk or whatever it's called now is next to non-existent. About six months ago my account was completely hijacked on Kingdoms (The one server I consistently played.) and all the items were cleared out and traded off. (I didn't give my password out. It was keylogged from me along with my gmail and other stuff.)

Anyhow, when I got control of my accounts again, I immediately made a support ticket about it. It got no response for roughly three months, and someone deleted it without responding at all, as though I were simply wasting their time. Then I made another one, which got a minor response, but no real effort was made to resolve the issue. It's a bit irritating to get that kind of response when you've worked for years on that server and the majority of things you've earned are pilfered from your account.

Being able to log back into the forums makes me pretty tempted to renew, but not when I have nothing to come back to. I'm just curious as to why it's always been like this.

Crono 07-19-2008 11:34 PM

Sad to hear.

Draenin 07-19-2008 11:36 PM

How hard is it to check logs, guys? You lost one of your better content designers because of apathy.

Crono 07-19-2008 11:38 PM

You should work on the superior ex-Graal flagship (BI!).

Elk 07-19-2008 11:40 PM

Draenin, was the site you were using support.cyberjoueurs.com or support.graalonline.com?
It's quite possible that it was deleted etc...because Antigraal once hacked the supportcenter

Draenin 07-19-2008 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono
You should work on the superior ex-Graal flagship (BI!).

Already did. ;]

Of course, that was pre-konidias, in Lance's day.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elk
Draenin, was the site you were using support.cyberjoueurs.com or support.graalonline.com?
It's quite possible that it was deleted etc...because Antigraal once hacked the supportcenter

I don't believe so. Although it may be worth checking into.

cbk1994 07-19-2008 11:41 PM

Yeah, the support is horrible. It's been over a week and my ticket hasn't even been viewed.

Elk 07-19-2008 11:43 PM

If I was global I would check them everyday

Clockwork 07-20-2008 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elk (Post 1405454)
If I was global I would check them everyday

As would I.

kia345 07-20-2008 01:45 AM

we r vry busy with reel lyf guis, we cant just go & chek these ne day

dNeonb 07-20-2008 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draenin (Post 1405443)
How hard is it to check logs, guys? You lost one of your better content designers because of apathy.

What logs?

Rufus 07-20-2008 02:35 AM

If I was global I'd leave them for years. Who do they think I am, their mother?!

Tigairius 07-20-2008 02:48 AM

I remember when you told me about this, I wish there was something I could do. It's sad that people have to fall victim to this sort of stuff and they're not even protected.

dNeonb 07-20-2008 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigairius (Post 1405587)
I remember when you told me about this, I wish there was something I could do. It's sad that people have to fall victim to this sort of stuff and they're not even protected.

Too bad yes, but there is nothing to be done because - no logs if an item was dropped or not. There are only logs for other things but these didn't cover that case.

Rufus 07-20-2008 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dNeonb (Post 1405603)
Too bad yes, but there is nothing to be done because - no logs if an item was dropped or not. There are only logs for other things but these didn't cover that case.

That strikes me as incredibly odd, especially on a server that is pretty much entirely economical based. Do you have logs for points of entry and points of exit? I'm kind of hoping you're just missing some trade logs, else I have no idea how you guys can track the economy on Kingdoms at all x_x