Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   PlayerWorlds Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Hosted: Shangri-La (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61911)

Malinko 10-25-2005 09:58 PM

Hosted: Shangri-La

Shangri-La was inspected and passed to be on the Hosted tab. Check the playerworld out and support it! Hopefully it'll be on the Classic tab soon. :)

Chris 10-25-2005 10:07 PM

Indeed it rocks.

Matt 10-25-2005 10:56 PM

Good work to all Shangri-La developement staff :) .

petro1212 10-25-2005 11:53 PM

Shangri-La , not to diss a server but it seriously looks like a version of Telly Tubby Land online. The levels aren't that great and the graphics are umm diffrent you either hate them or love them. I happen to hate them due to lack of shading,texture and many other aspects.

I'll probely get a offended shawn on aim again cause I didn't like his work. Just like deal with the fact that some people dislike certain things (incase you read this)

Good luck to the server >.>... it will need it

Matt 10-26-2005 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petro1212
The levels aren't that great and the graphics are umm diffrent you either hate them or love them.

That's one of the reasons i think it will be a hit. it's something different instead of the normal Playerworld with Quests, Bow and Bomb NPCs ect.

I like the graphics. ^^

DIABLO2099 10-26-2005 02:04 AM

Good job to Shawn and the rest of the staff!

Malinko 10-26-2005 06:03 PM

Quote:

Shangri-La , not to diss a server but it seriously looks like a version of Telly Tubby Land online. The levels aren't that great and the graphics are umm diffrent you either hate them or love them. I happen to hate them due to lack of shading,texture and many other aspects.

I'll probely get a offended shawn on aim again cause I didn't like his work. Just like deal with the fact that some people dislike certain things (incase you read this)

Well, look at Era, it's a different style playerworld than the accustomed GraalOnline playerworlds. Of course, there are other playerworlds which have a different theme for the "classic" style, though that's the fun of it, having variety in playerworlds. :)

Other than that, I shall quote Spark911 from the following thread.
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=51044
Quote:

Hosted Tab:
This tab is basically for playerworlds that:
-Have good content but not a lot of it
-Wish to show what they have to get staff members
-Want to open a temporary world for players while they finish the main world

This tab does not have requirements as such, so most playerworlds are accepted but you still should follow the requirements such as security and staff. The playerworld should also follow the current rules.

Darlene159 10-26-2005 06:06 PM

I like it, it is different

Malinko 10-26-2005 06:24 PM

Shangri-La is quite nice! It had great success yesterday maxing out around 40 players. Hopefully Shawn64 will keep working hard with his staff to make additional content. Other than that, if you are interested in Shangri-La, play the playerworld and maybe offer some help. It has a lot of potential as a playerworld, so keep supporting it. :)

Good luck to Shangri-La!

Galdor 10-26-2005 06:30 PM

it looks cool =)

petro1212 10-26-2005 07:40 PM

Mmm.. I take back what I said about Shangri-La. The tileset improved a bunch and the new mountain/hill tiles look very nice. I still dislike some of the buildings and signs cause they'r cheesy but its looking a hell of alot better than a while ago. The mushrooms still freak me out tho >.>!

Mm.. it might actualy become something with a little more styling up and some sexy scripts and maby something to do (didn't check the current stuff out yet) but like a gameplay angle such as Ragnarok (collecting and selling/trading ect)

s64000 10-26-2005 08:08 PM

Quote:

Mmm.. I take back what I said about Shangri-La. The tileset improved a bunch and the new mountain/hill tiles look very nice. I still dislike some of the buildings and signs cause they'r cheesy but its looking a hell of alot better than a while ago. The mushrooms still freak me out tho >.>!

Yay.

Thanks everyone.

We are working hard but it seems we need more good NATs. If someone wants to apply for NAT just let me know.

PrinceDark 10-26-2005 10:49 PM

This Shangri-La whatever world seems pretty decent. I don't care too much for the levels, but it has a nice unique design to it. I hope the world has some nice Baddy/Monster/Event content to liven things up.

Quote:

Spark held them and hired damn good PWA's.
Lmao. Too much crack on your head.

Anyways ... Good luck Malinko. I hope you stay doing a good job and don't get corrupt from being PWA like every PWA did except a couple.

Waltz5 10-27-2005 01:32 AM

I dislike this server very much... it has no direction what so ever besides "fun." Which it isn't.

FantasyX 10-27-2005 01:34 AM

I haven't had to chance to try the server yet. I'll put it on my to-do list. ^^