Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Information (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Graal 2002 Manual (unofficial) (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38953)

aylad 10-06-2002 03:33 AM

Graal 2002 Manual (unofficial)

1 Attachment(s)
I have written a manual explaining many of the controls and basic concepts of playing 2002. This is not a walkthrough.
It just explains some of the basic things that new players have trouble figuring out.

I hope it is as useful to someone as it would have been to me a few months ago. :)

Let me know if there's something I need to edit/add.

If one of the mods would care to make this sticky, and thus easily available to new players, I would be much indebted.

IlyaDraven 10-06-2002 03:44 AM

You can ALSO get to the kingdom islands via the underground dungeons.
So boats arent the only way

aylad 10-06-2002 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by IlyaDraven
You can ALSO get to the kingdom islands via the underground dungeons.
So boats arent the only way

Only way for new players who haven't leveled up much.... Yeah, I forgot about that. ;)

Probably won't change that in the file, it's nearly-accurate enough that it doesn't hurt anything. A few surprises are nice in a game anyway.

BlKnight 10-06-2002 11:58 PM

I hope there will be a databse of sorts soon. With locations and stats of all weapons, maybe lists of recipes etc. But I understand how nobody would be motovated to do it. Maybe people should pull in money to offer to anyone who makes a good quality database.

zell12 10-07-2002 12:00 AM

I'll make a DB for the locations of diffrent shops, towns, caves, workshops... etc... Erm, just because im bored...

IlyaDraven 10-07-2002 08:22 AM

well how about all of us come thogher and make a site w/ 2k2 faqs and such. most sites i nkwo of have benn discontinued

Admins 10-09-2002 05:53 AM

Good manual, sticked it, may be it should be placed in the graal2002 information forum?

zell 10-09-2002 06:00 AM

Mabey when he explains more in it.

AlexH 10-09-2002 06:02 AM

Rather helpful that was. :)
Never knew I could set keys to specific items.
Makes life much more easier now. :)

unixmad 10-25-2002 12:23 PM

Re: Graal 2002 Manual (unofficial)

Very nice job !

Konidias is working on a documentation for Graal2002, i hope we will be able to release it soon.

Unix.

Quote:

Originally posted by aylad
I have written a manual explaining many of the controls and basic concepts of playing 2002. This is not a walkthrough.
It just explains some of the basic things that new players have trouble figuring out.

I hope it is as useful to someone as it would have been to me a few months ago. :)

If one of the mods would care to make this sticky, and thus easily available to new players, I would be much indebted.

EliteDeath 10-25-2002 12:28 PM

Re: Re: Graal 2002 Manual (unofficial)

Quote:

Originally posted by unixmad
Very nice job !

Konidias is working on a documentation for Graal2002, i hope we will be able to release it soon.

Unix.

Good now fix the bloody Auto-Sync -.-

unixmad 10-25-2002 12:45 PM

Re: Re: Re: Graal 2002 Manual (unofficial)

Asked so nicely i will do it now :)

Quote:

Originally posted by EliteDeath
Good now fix the bloody Auto-Sync -.-

EliteDeath 10-26-2002 05:17 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Graal 2002 Manual (unofficial)

Quote:

Originally posted by unixmad
Asked so nicely i will do it now :)

I DID try asking nicely, I emailed, I forum PM'ed, I asked Stefan, I sent in a support center thingy. This is the first time you've even acknowledged that there is a PROBLEM.

Androk2k1 10-26-2002 11:15 AM

:P :P :P

I almost kind of feel sorry for you, I guess.

cloudstrifevii 11-05-2002 08:54 AM

Re: Graal 2002 Manual (unofficial)

Quote:

Originally posted by aylad

You actually took the time to write a manual on 2k2? Wow you must be bored alot!