Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hiring for Era (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=210)
-   -   Era Scripters (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134264091)

papajchris 08-04-2011 04:34 AM

Era Scripters

Era is looking for talented and mature scripters to join the team. Unlike most classic servers, I am willing to negotiate a pay for any scripters interested. (Yes that means real money). The pay will be very small, so don't expect to quit your day job. However, I hope that a small incentive will bring in eligible scripters. How this will work:

You will be placed on Era Dev, and can choose to be paid by the script, or monthly. Payments must be done over paypal, and will be at the end of the month. That means no stealing scripts, getting paid, and running off. If you complete a certain amount of tasks, you will receive a bonus.

New to scripting?
If you are relatively new to scripting, I may still want you. You won't be paid as much as a more experienced scripter, but can work in their shadow and hopefully learn a thing or two during your stay.

Why Era?
We are moving in a new direction, and need your help. We have very few rules: No drama, no abusing, must be a team worker. If you are interested shoot me a message via the forums, or on Graal (accountname: papajchris).

May good come of this!

Astram 08-07-2011 07:58 PM

I love the idea!!!
Just alot of people don't feel safe entering their paypal. Can we have this payment in Ultimate Game Cards for Graal Gold?

fowlplay4 08-07-2011 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astram (Post 1662396)
I love the idea!!!
Just alot of people don't feel safe entering their paypal. Can we have this payment in Ultimate Game Cards for Graal Gold?

I don't think you're the kind of candidate he's looking for nor do I understand this 'people don't feel safe entering their PayPal', all you'd be doing is telling him what your email for your PayPal account is.

LordBryson 08-08-2011 07:23 AM

I am relatively new to scripting and I wouldn't mind helping I don't need to get paid I just want to learn some new skills which will help me in the long run. I will work hard and hopefully will get more talented by doing so.

shimgreen 08-12-2011 03:34 AM

Wow I love scripting, I never went to school for it but I mess around with .au3 and vb6 all the time. I would love the chance to script for you guys if you need me, plus this could better help me learn and improve wich is always what im always aimging for when I do this stuff!

papajchris 08-14-2011 06:07 AM

If any independent scripters are looking to make some cash for a script once in a while let me know. Basically you will get the assignments that our current scripters can't complete. Pay for these would be around 10-15, but would not come to often.

papajchris 08-29-2011 04:49 AM

Bump!

With school starting, everyone's time is scarce. Looking for people who can give some time to help make up for our loss.

gaben 08-29-2011 05:05 AM

Cool

shimgreen 09-13-2011 08:03 PM

Papajchris, I dont know what all my freetime Ive spent learning how to code and script means to you guys since its not on a professional level, but to me personally it is something I love to do, and continue loving to do, and would to continue loving to do for a game this(era), and like I said before in an email sent to you papajchris I have nothing but time and could code all day if needed.......
I stand ready if needed/wanted.
~shimgreen

papajchris 09-17-2011 06:17 PM

Still looking for scripters. However, I am looking for scripters who can script decently well. We have alot of projects on Era and need people who can complete them. Contact me in game or on forums - Thanks

MonkeyBob 09-24-2011 08:31 PM

Era Dev Scripters Needed!

Hello everyone,

We are currently looking for scripters for era dev to help work on various projects and hopeefully finish Era Dev by Christmas. We need atleast one person who knows a lot about economies so we can balance jobs, hopefully keeping currently rich people from quitting after the reset. We have much work to do and we don't have many scripters. HALP :)

Dragon551 09-24-2011 08:52 PM

You may apply for a development position in this page.

As Zach said, we are looking for someone with a knowledge of the economy and to help us balance out a few things on Era (things like jobs, prices, etc.). If you're interesting in helping out just send me a forum PM and we'll talk it over.

Thanks,
Alfonso

bloodykiller 09-30-2011 06:17 AM

who better than me has a knowledge of era's economy, what is my task?

xXziroXx 09-30-2011 06:34 AM

Yo, I might be interested, hit me up in a PM if you're still looking for people.

jkldogg 10-18-2011 04:40 PM

I can help with the economic crisis.