Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your opinion (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Graal V5- My Opinion (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134261205)

vEPiK 11-29-2010 04:15 AM

Graal V5- My Opinion

Graal V5 is pretty nice, simple and easy to navigate through.

The login screen is dull, not much detail and y'all should get rid of the dragon breathing fire. And also, y'all should put all of the servernames in seperate columns, so we can go on the other servers that are not on the list and we do not know of. I don't see a 'Help' button anywhere so if y'all put that there than the new players would know what to do. These are my opinions. :D

Deas_Voice 11-29-2010 11:25 AM

changing V5 isn't very likely in this state, because of the V6 development, so,
changing V6 instead would be a better idea, and i agree, the first window were you login, is very dull.
i would also rather have the offline login page back because i often suffer from internet connection error, and if i got graal open, it will just try to connect to the server in an endless loop..

vEPiK 11-30-2010 06:09 AM

Here's whats my idea for the servers. (column)http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/.../GraalEPiK.png

ffcmike 11-30-2010 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vEPiK (Post 1614285)
Here's what my idea for servers. (column)http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/.../GraalEPiK.png

Looks like your ideas for Npulse would be pretty effective.

vEPiK 11-30-2010 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffcmike (Post 1614286)

Random numbers. ;)

Fulg0reSama 11-30-2010 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffcmike (Post 1614286)

No kidding lol.

At least we know which servers he likes and doesn't.

vEPiK 11-30-2010 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama (Post 1614288)
No kidding lol.

At least we know which servers he likes and doesn't.

Those are the only servers i know of. Forgot Classic. :cry:

MrAnonymous_P2P 11-30-2010 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vEPiK (Post 1614039)
Graal V5 is pretty nice, simple and easy to navigate through.

The login screen is dull, not much detail and y'all should get rid of the dragon breathing fire. And also, y'all should put all of the servernames in seperate columns, so we can go on the other servers that are not on the list and we do not know of. I don't see a 'Help' button anywhere so if y'all put that there than the new players would know what to do. These are my opinions. :D

I'm digging the southern accent.

fowlplay4 11-30-2010 07:02 AM

The current server-list is fine, just add a Recently Visited or Favorites addition to it for those servers you have to type in and doesn't need the limited space split even further into three more columns.

Seeya 11-30-2010 07:58 AM

I like the current list, and in your idea, where are hosted / gold servers players? not there; ha ha!

MrOmega 11-30-2010 03:58 PM

UC Playerworlds will never go on the list of servers. Some are bad/empty and would not help Graal's appearance as is. Although I do like the idea of a Favorites addition. I would also like it if the servers we're separated onto 'Tabs' instead of an entire list.

Demisis_P2P 11-30-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrOmega (Post 1614327)
UC Playerworlds will never go on the list of servers. Some are bad/empty and would not help Graal's appearance as is. Although I do like the idea of a Favorites addition. I would also like it if the servers we're separated onto 'Tabs' instead of an entire list.

There is no point in having tabs.
The gold servers are terrible, they should be mixed in with the classic servers and if Stefan wants them at the top then he should improve them until they have the highest playerbases.
Same goes for hosted servers, they should be mixed in and if they just so happen to get a higher playercount then some of the classic servers then how could that hurt?

vEPiK 12-01-2010 04:10 AM

But my point is, some players would like to try other servers that are not on the main list for a change. So thats why ALL the servers should be on there.

fowlplay4 12-01-2010 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vEPiK (Post 1614450)
But my point is, some players would like to try other servers that are not on the main list for a change. So thats why ALL the servers should be on there.

If those servers are worthy of play and want to be displayed to public they can apply for Hosted.

MrOmega 12-01-2010 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fowlplay4 (Post 1614455)
If those servers are worthy of play and want to be displayed to public they can apply for Hosted.

Exactly, but when working on UC servers it can get annoying typing in the name always, which why I like the idea of a 'Favorites' List. I also think tabs would be give the server lister a more "organized" feel if done correctly have a Gold/Classic/Hosted/Favorites and maybe an All tab which could list all servers except UC servers.