Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Unholy Nation News (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=224)
-   -   Observer Mode pending removal! (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134264867)

Absolut_Crono 10-25-2011 08:44 AM

Observer Mode pending removal!

To keep everyone up to date, I received an email from Stefan on October 17 regarding removing observer mode. He states that he will need Unixmad to approve of the removal, as well as perform an inspection of the Gelat Shop items. I have provided him all of the information he requested on the same day, so hopefully Observer mode will be removed very shortly.

Crono (not me) also suggested removing the limitation of not letting trial accounts in the spar arena, allowing them to spar and lose rate as anyone else would. I don't think this is a bad idea, as we already have anti-laming things in place for the spar arena as it is. Any opinions on this?

I would like to close with 2 things, the first being congrats to Staffeh becoming our PR Admin, and we are HIRING STAFF. We are looking for practically every type of staff team member, so if you are interested in applying contact one of the department admins in order to find out how to apply for a position.

If you want observer mode removed quicker, you know where we are as far as the server staff are concerned!

Absolut_Crono 10-25-2011 08:46 AM

DOUBLE POST OH EM GEE

I really want to make a news post about everything that is going on to attract more attention, but WE REALLY NEED OBSERVER MODE REMOVED FIRST. That is probably the single biggest thing of everything, and with observer mode being removed, the limitations that are in place on trials will actually make sense.

Because right now, the trials are getting nothing and being punished for it.

Raspberry 10-25-2011 11:01 AM

I agree observer mode is pretty annoying for trials and removing it would be easier for them to spar and do events without having to stop every 5-10 minutes(?) being in observer mode all of a sudden

Admins 10-25-2011 12:17 PM

I will help adding the gelat items and then see if we can remove the observer mode.

fowlplay4 10-25-2011 03:19 PM

Gratz.

papajchris 10-25-2011 03:51 PM

About time

Devil_Lord2 10-25-2011 09:08 PM

Nooooooo!!!!

I wish Classic servers had observermode!

I actually like the fact that I can idle daily on a server and not be disconnected. Now that Testbed is gone, and I cannot use RC on my 'Classic Account', which is good for nothing else since I hate getting on the classic servers, the best thing now is being removed. :[

I don't like every 15 minutes having to move to be able to stay online. Even talking, constantly pressing D to farm, or playing Tetris on a server will get you kicked. Observer mode on server Frontier was the best thing I had. :]

oo_jazz_oo 10-25-2011 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devil_Lord2 (Post 1671771)
Nooooooo!!!!

I actually like the fact that I can idle daily on a server and not be disconnected. Now that Testbed is gone, and I cannot use RC on my 'Classic Account', which is good for nothing else since I hate getting on the classic servers, the best thing now is being removed. :[

I don't like every 15 minutes having to move to be able to stay online. Even talking, constantly pressing D to farm, or playing Tetris on a server will get you kicked. Observer mode on server Frontier was the best thing I had. :]

http://memegenerator.net/cache/insta...08/6972175.jpg

kalabar24 10-26-2011 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oo_jazz_oo (Post 1671772)

lolol

james544 10-27-2011 12:13 AM

Hopefully our player count will go back up. Been low lately :(

DustyPorViva 10-27-2011 12:13 AM

About time.

Zexon 10-27-2011 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devil_Lord2 (Post 1671771)
Nooooooo!!!!

Why is your name David K? , are you quite unsure is that your name ?

Ima just call you Carl Winslow

Starfire2001 10-27-2011 09:41 PM

Hopefully this happens before the server goes the way of npulse.

GrandpaWantsJuice 10-28-2011 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papajchris (Post 1671743)
About time

About DAM time. :D

MattKan 10-28-2011 05:44 AM

Yeah, uh, I'll believe it when I see it :(.