Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zone (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Gelat Shop needs to revamped. (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134263365)

Shadow5596321 05-28-2011 02:02 AM

Gelat Shop needs to revamped.

The store needs to be changed, weapons and ammo shouldn't be thrown into the shop as it ruins normal death match and events (People run out of ammo during an event and they are forced to be either kicked or take a death).

What I'm suggesting instead of putting ammo/weapons into the shop, we put things that would actually benefit the player and the balancing of weapons such as;

Bounty Increase: Increases Bounty gained per kill within a battlefield for 30 minutes/an hour. Cannot gain extra bounty from the same IP.

Experience Increase: Same thing as the bounty, except for experience.

Speed Increase: When consumed, you gain a small speed increase in your speed for 10 minutes. Cannot use Jetpack if used.

Faster Reload: You can reload faster than normal. Locks you into the current equipped weapon. Doesn't work for weapons under Firesupport and weapons that do 15+ damage.

If you have anymore ideas, post them!

XdNemesisXd 05-28-2011 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 (Post 1651752)
The store needs to be changed, weapons and ammo shouldn't be thrown into the shop as it ruins normal death match and events (People run out of ammo during an event and they are forced to be either kicked or take a death).

What I'm suggesting instead of putting ammo/weapons into the shop, we put things that would actually benefit the player and the balancing of weapons such as;

Bounty Increase: Increases Bounty gained per kill within a battlefield for 30 minutes/an hour. Cannot gain extra bounty from the same IP.

Experience Increase: Same thing as the bounty, except for experience.

Speed Increase: When consumed, you gain a small speed increase in your speed for 10 minutes. Cannot use Jetpack if used.

Faster Reload: You can reload faster than normal. Locks you into the current equipped weapon. Doesn't work for weapons under Firesupport and weapons that do 15+ damage.

If you have anymore ideas, post them!

Nice idea!

Only question though, are these going to be gelats only?

Shadow5596321 05-28-2011 02:19 AM

The idea is for these to replace the current items in the shop, so yes it will cost gelats for them.

XdNemesisXd 05-28-2011 02:23 AM

Well your not Stefan, so how much WOULD YOU think they are going to cost? Also maybe atainable in events?

Feonix 05-28-2011 02:31 AM

Seems like a nice idea, although I'd persinally rather see speed increase and faster reload being put into affect after a certain # of kills in a game round.

Shadow5596321 05-28-2011 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XdNemesisXd (Post 1651763)
Well your not Stefan, so how much WOULD YOU think they are going to cost? Also maybe atainable in events?

Bounty/EXP would be a few hundred, thinking 300-400. Speed/Reload would be 100+. I'm wanting to turn Zone away from events, so maybe down the line if the system actually works we could place them into small/warm up events.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feonix (Post 1651765)
Seems like a nice idea, although I'd persinally rather see speed increase and faster reload being put into affect after a certain # of kills in a game round.

I would rather see them put into the Gelat shop and rather see a unique weapon be unlocked for each rank in the game.

XdNemesisXd 05-28-2011 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadow5596321 (Post 1651768)
i would rather see them put into the gelat shop and rather see a unique weapon be unlocked for each rank in the game.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

greatest idea ever

fowlplay4 05-28-2011 03:57 AM

Should just rollback the server before the gelat shop.

Shadow5596321 05-28-2011 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fowlplay4 (Post 1651772)
Should just rollback the server before the gelat shop.

I would love this even more, but the facts are that the gelat shop isn't going away anytime soon. Might as well make it better for the server other than throw even more unbalanced weapons into the game.

ReptarKingOfTheOZone 05-28-2011 08:09 PM

this would be much more balanced.

then maybe you could allocate some of the gelat shop weapons to classes, because some of them are unbalanced simply because scout/commando can use them.

passive boosts such as EXP ect would be best because the player would benefit and the game balance wouldnt be upset, this would be good :)

Shadow5596321 05-29-2011 05:47 AM

The weapons should be removed completely, the only one I would accept staying would be the gold weapons. They don't really change gameplay that much and they just have a small increase in damage from their counter parts.

RevolutionJS 05-29-2011 01:19 PM

Very nice ideas guys!

Crono 05-29-2011 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 (Post 1651773)
I would love this even more, but the facts are that the gelat shop isn't going away anytime soon. Might as well make it better for the server other than throw even more unbalanced weapons into the game.

Rollback to the past, then implement a new gelat shop that actually makes sense.

Shadow5596321 05-29-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevolutionJS (Post 1651984)
Very nice ideas guys!

Shut up, you supported PowerProNL with his stupid ideas.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1651985)
Rollback to the past, then implement a new gelat shop that actually makes sense.

Rollback the server, with a reset on stats, then implement a new gelat shop with ideas that were given here.

darksage15 05-29-2011 10:47 PM

Here's an idea: Let's just delete Zone altogether to save the time and effort that will go into trying to make Zone active again, which will altogether fail anyways because of

GELATS