Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Playerworld Staff Openings (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=113)
-   -   Unholy Nation (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134261821)

HarDKoRe1234 01-23-2011 09:18 PM

Unholy Nation

I am currently not staff on Unholy Nation, but I'm positive that we need Scripters and possibly some Level Artists.

We've had a rough time with keeping a good, stable Scripting Team, and the Lead Scripter just left as well.

From my perspective, I believe UN needs a complete upgrade to the scripting on the playerworld. The players need something new and exciting, and I haven't seen that in awhile.

I apologize for not being a legitimate staff member and posting here, but I feel like they're in desperate need of help.

Absolut_Crono
is UN's Manager, if you didn't know. He may be a bit angry at this message, hopefully not.

NicoX 01-23-2011 09:22 PM

No Staff so close that Thread !

iFuzzy 01-26-2011 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoX (Post 1625204)
No Staff so close that Thread !

really, you have to go post on a hello kitty forum. maybe there are some angry trolls just like you there to start a family. How about we close your mouth instead?

Anyway, I'd gladly apply for UN's Level Team if I wanted to, but the only thing stopping me is the massive lag I always face when playing there.

There's a percent chance I might not even make it, but I'd give it a try if my problem is fixed.

fowlplay4 01-26-2011 02:25 AM

You can't help the unwilling.

Unkownsoldier 01-26-2011 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iFuzzy (Post 1625554)
really, you have to go post on a hello kitty forum. maybe there are some angry trolls just like you there to start a family. How about we close your mouth instead?

Anyway, I'd gladly apply for UN's Level Team if I wanted to, but the only thing stopping me is the massive lag I always face when playing there.

There's a percent chance I might not even make it, but I'd give it a try if my problem is fixed.

How would you know what a hello kitty forum involves? Want to tell us something?

MattKan 01-26-2011 05:05 AM

Quote:

percent chance

is there a fraction chance too?

Elk 01-26-2011 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fowlplay4 (Post 1625556)
You can't help the unwilling.

what

Knux 01-26-2011 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elk (Post 1625623)
what

He means that you can't help people that refuse to let you help them.

Gothika 01-26-2011 02:52 PM

Quote:

Yeah, because a LAT really needs to be on the client server to work for it ¬_¬

xXziroXx 01-26-2011 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gothika (Post 1625659)

I don't know about you, but I'd like to play on a server I make.

NicoX 01-26-2011 04:43 PM

Quote:

Why you Noob are attacking me? Did I say something against you? Now its the second time. Shut ur ****ing mouth and go play with Barbies.
Who do you think you are?

A non-Staff should not open a HIRING POST in a HIRING THREAD ;) So Im correct? If UN needs Staff Im sure they will get them themselves.

Thank you.

iFuzzy 01-26-2011 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gothika (Post 1625659)

I like to work on servers I can also enjoy playing on mostly for events, and just anything.

Who said I work on the client i play on?

No, your wrong. Sorry.

@Nico, its okay you win. I don't have enough time to deal with you.

BTW: This guy just wanted to inform us, he didn't actually mean HE's going to hire random people. He was just letting us know that some of you have a good chance to work there, so why report him or say to yourself to close a thread which you don't even have the rights to do? Your like a parrot.

Gothika 01-26-2011 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXziroXx (Post 1625668)
I don't know about you, but I'd like to play on a server I make.

But if you lagged a bit on Maloria you wouldn't just jack it all in because you of that. I just don't see how getting a bit of lag should stop you from doing a development job that you are passionate about.

iFuzzy 01-26-2011 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gothika (Post 1625706)
But if you lagged a bit on Maloria you wouldn't just jack it all in because you of that. I just don't see how getting a bit of lag should stop you from doing a development job that you are passionate about.

Well after all, GRAAL IS A GAME. But yes, it helps i guess most of us to be prepared to work for REAL things in the future. After all, I am paying money to Graal help develop new and nicer things for Graal. So wheres my profit? I want to have something for when I work? I want to play my levels and the server I helped develop.

OR

I can go back to Warcraft III and make fun maps to play with my friends FOR FREE. (only 20 bucks + one time payment.) It's just as fun =)

Fulg0reSama 01-26-2011 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iFuzzy (Post 1625708)
Well after all, GRAAL IS A GAME.

No offense but LOLWHAT?
Graal is more like a suped up chat room.