Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hiring for N-Pulse (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   N-Pulse is Hiring All Positions! (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83724)

Novice 01-16-2009 11:16 PM

N-Pulse is Hiring All Positions!

That's right folks, N-Pulse is hiring all positions!
But this is not a normal job offer. You will be part of the special team known as Operations Squadron, or OPs Squad for short, and they focus on N-Pulse Rebirth.

N-Pulse Rebirth will add a whole new feel to RPGing.
For example, the AP (Alignment Points) system will actually mean something. Your motivation can be good, evil, or even a mix of both with the new NPC Chat Dialogue system. You can lie to them and get what you want, or be truthful and help them out. Bonuses will come to you in this game from your motivation.
Another new feel to RPGing is the ability to not have a specific class. This means you will be able to add skill points to all ranges of the types of combat and also not stuck with the same skills all the time.
There is much more that hasn't been seen before, but I don't want to spoil it all too much.

---

We are hiring:

Development Staff
Graphics Designers (GAT) - You will need to be able to make weapons, armor, spell graphics, etc.
Level Designers (LAT) - You will need to know how to make NPCs and script them. You will also need to be able to make indoor and outdoor levels.
Programming Designers (NAT) - You must be fluent in GS2.
Special Effects (Gani)(SFX) - You will need to know how to either make Graal Animations or sounds.
Concept Design - You will need to be able to write storylines, make roughdrafts of things, etc.

Non-Development Staff
Communications (PR) - These staff will be the people who will get messages across from the OPs Squad to players and vice-versa

This job is not a laughing matter. This job should be taken seriously. There are strict rules you have to acknowlege, and that's that you can't have any other staff position on another server (other than normal ET/FAQ) and that you also can not let out any information. You will also get quite a few Gelat from completing certain tasks.

---

Please use one of the following contact methods if you'd like to be hired:

Novice (Senior Chief of OPs Squad)
MSN - [email protected]
Forum PM - Novice
In Game - Graal693871:Novice

Chang (N-Pulse Manager)
In Game - DesolateRestriction

Kez (N-Pulse Assistant Manager)
MSN - [email protected]
In Game - The_Kez:Kez Restriction

Rave_J 01-17-2009 02:42 AM

shoot i would try out for LAT

Twinny 01-17-2009 06:12 AM

What are these terms? Any pictures of this mysterious world?

Chompy 01-17-2009 11:00 PM

Hmm, I have to say good luck with the hiring.

Last time I sent in an application I never got an answer back on the email I sent :o

xXziroXx 01-18-2009 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chompy (Post 1457790)
Last time I sent in an application I never got an answer back on the email I sent :o

Same here, it was the one server I considered working on after Mythic went offline (6 or so months ago) and since I never got a reply I went to Kingdoms instead.

Unkownsoldier 01-18-2009 03:30 AM

Same here.

xXziroXx 01-18-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier (Post 1457861)
Same here.

In your case I can understand quite perfectly why they wouldn't reply. :rolleyes:

Cloven 01-18-2009 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXziroXx (Post 1457943)
In your case I can understand quite perfectly why they wouldn't reply. :rolleyes:

Even so, having a trolling-boner for this guy isn't bringing any resolution to the situation.

Matt 01-18-2009 08:25 PM

Anyone who wanted/wants to apply, and did not receive a response back, i suggest you attempt again. Alot of hirings have been done through last week, and this week will be the same.

Novice 01-18-2009 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinny (Post 1457645)
What are these terms? Any pictures of this mysterious world?

The main idea of the terms have been put up. Pictures will come soon enough.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chompy (Post 1457790)
Hmm, I have to say good luck with the hiring.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXziroXx (Post 1457845)
Same here, it was the one server I considered working on after Mythic went offline (6 or so months ago) and since I never got a reply I went to Kingdoms instead.

This was during a time I was not staff. I can assure you everything sent to me is acknowleged, I'm not sure about Chang and Kez.

xXziroXx 01-18-2009 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novice (Post 1458048)
This was during a time I was not staff. I can assure you everything sent to me is acknowleged, I'm not sure about Chang and Kez.

At the time, my application was sent to some DarkReaper0 kid. Something along those ways at least.

Novice 01-18-2009 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXziroXx (Post 1458054)
At the time, my application was sent to some DarkReaper0 kid. Something along those ways at least.

Yes that's Ice I'm pretty sure. I have no clue where he is now or if he's even still staff on N-Pulse anymore.

Matt 01-18-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXziroXx (Post 1458054)

He's no longer in the server options.

Novice 01-26-2009 04:56 AM

We've got a sneak peak, thanks to Matt.
Check it out.

Darlene159 01-26-2009 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novice (Post 1460065)
We've got a sneak peak, thanks to Matt.
Check it out.

Wow, that looks really cool. Looks like you guys have been working hard. I am proud of you. :)