Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Main Forum (English) (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Who is Graal most Legendary Player? (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38567)

Frankie_Shakur 10-02-2002 08:27 AM

Cheetos and Gabriel:
Why do you care if I'm on AIM? I rarely talk to Gabriel and Cheets doesnt talk to me anymore

Brad 10-02-2002 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Frankie_Shakur
Cheetos and Gabriel:
Why do you care if I'm on AIM? I rarely talk to Gabriel and Cheets doesnt talk to me anymore

ive been looking for you :/
we were like best friendds :/

Frankie_Shakur 10-02-2002 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Brad

ive been looking for you :/
we were like best friendds :/

Inorite :(
You still have my avatar :p

Brad 10-02-2002 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Frankie_Shakur

Inorite :(
You still have my avatar :p

i know im too lazy to make one or change it

magicbud3344 10-02-2002 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Brad

i know im too lazy to make one or change it

OR U HAB I SECORITE KRUSH ON HIM LEL ;D

screen_name 10-02-2002 09:52 AM

I've been playing for years. But I wasn't really popular back then. It wasn't until AllGraal started out that I was known as screen_name. I can not hold a flame under the legendary status of some of the past players.

Here is my list of legends:

Kaimetsu
Pachuka
Zorro
Konidias
Lycia
Antago
Galen
Burges
Peach
Azriel
Vangel

There are some more, but I can't place there names at the moment.

BlKnight 10-02-2002 07:12 PM

No offense screen_nam but if you can spell their name, I doubt you can decide if they are legends.

*I doubt those were typos

Milkdude99 10-03-2002 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by screen_name
I've been playing for years. But I wasn't really popular back then. It wasn't until AllGraal started out that I was known as screen_name. I can not hold a flame under the legendary status of some of the past players.

Kaimetsu
Pachuka
Zorro
Konidias
Lycia
Antago
Galen
Burges
Peach
Azriel
Vangel

Lycia??:confused: She was the MOST corrupt person I ever saw on Graal , she may be a infamous Legend , all she did was try to get her way and when she couldn't tried to destroy Graal .....:mad:

Ibonic 10-03-2002 10:26 AM

Quote:

Kaimetsu
Pachuka
Zorro
Konidias
Lycia
Antago
Galen
Burges
Peach
Azriel
Vangel

Kaimetsu - hasn't played for long unless different nickname
Zorro - hasn't played for long unless different nickname , but had some staff position(s) some time last year
Konidias - hasn't played for long unless different nickname, but has staff position now
Lycia - hasn't played for long (as she also told me) unless different nickname, but had some staff position(s) some time last year and a bit before

none of this matters anyway, people always argue about who's a "newbie" and who isn't no matter what the truth is

Zurkiba 10-03-2002 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ibonic

Zorro - hasn't played for long unless different nickname , but had some staff position(s) some time last year
Konidias - hasn't played for long unless different nickname, but has staff position now
Lycia - hasn't played for long (as she also told me) unless different nickname, but had some staff position(s) some time last year and a bit before

none of this matters anyway, people always argue about who's a "newbie" and who isn't no matter what the truth is

Kaimetsu - yes he has
Zorro - Yes he has
Konidas - Dont know
Lycia - She has been playing for more then a year

KawaiiSaRiA 10-03-2002 09:18 PM

Quote:

Kaimetsu
Pachuka
Zorro
Konidias
Lycia
Antago
Galen
Burges
Peach
Azriel
Vangel

Where's mah name, dude? :rolleyes: (By the face there, you know I'm joking. Heh.)
I wouldn't say I'm like a super oldbie -- because I'm not. But I have known about graal (Zelda Online) for some time now. And have been involved in working for them for over one/two year(s). Hm. I guess I'm just a lousy graphical developer -- someone working behind the scenes that nobody cares about. :(

KawaiiSaRiA 10-03-2002 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ibonic

Zorro played scince Zelda Online, I beleive his nick name was either "Q-Let" or..um, I forgot the other. Must ask him. X.x

Loriel 10-03-2002 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KawaiiSaRiA

Zorro played scince Zelda Online, I beleive his nick name was either "Q-Let" or..um, I forgot the other. Must ask him. X.x

Yes, it was qlet. Also, this account still has global RC level 1 :O

XxxxneosoftxxxX 10-03-2002 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Loriel

Yes, it was qlet. Also, this account still has global RC level 1 :O

Use it...

AlexH 10-03-2002 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by XxxxneosoftxxxX

Use it...

Little matter of passwords and IP address.
Also why would he want to use it?