Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hello and Goodbyes (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Well, might as well. (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134264270)

dude2020 08-20-2011 11:34 PM

Well, might as well.

3 Attachment(s)
I log on Zone today (after a good few days) to talk with a friend and I see my look was bald (usually it reverts to newb hair) and I check statistics to see I have nothing in anything.

I open my equipment and everything is gone (including stuff that isn't even weapons) which means I have been reseted for no vaild reason.

Can I expect Zone to be in capable hands when they're just as abusive as the last?

Might show up again when iZone is released.

Emera 08-20-2011 11:53 PM

Serious Issue
It might all be fine if a manager decides to move his management job to another player, but Zone isn't like most other servers, and it does include people using real money to purchase items, and if a player is reset, and has bought items, it is more of a problem than a usual UC server reset. Players have spent real money on buying guns and gadgets, to find they have been reset and/or their items have been deleted. This should be very thoroughly thought about before a manager decides to move their job onto another player. *Stefan should be notified about this, to cause item deletion or players being reset from happening again and the new manager to be inspected in every way possible to make sure they are legit and will not effect players and their money. Because, Unixmad and/or Stefan will have to deal with the angry complaints from players demanding their money back. Maybe something that should be thought about. I doubt you are the only player that has this issue and we will soon find some kind of kerfuffle on the forums or in-game about it. *Stefans' inbox will without a doubt be flooded with angry emails from parents and players asking why their son or daughter has had items they spent money on being removed from the player, and will demand either the immediate return of the spoken items or a refund. These issues should really be thoroughly thought through before a Manager swap takes place on servers that involve money.

However
Don't just go because somebody has made a foolish mistake. I would stick around and find out what happened to those items. Don't just let the money go to waste.

DuBsTeRmAn 08-21-2011 12:19 AM

His account has been restored already, uselezzzz thread.

Emera 08-21-2011 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuBsTeRmAn (Post 1664538)

Not really if you read my post. I am saying boundaries should be put in place to stop this happening again.

dude2020 08-21-2011 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuBsTeRmAn (Post 1664538)

My account was restored, yes. but it shouldn't of been reseted in the first place.

Feonix 08-21-2011 01:41 AM

Knew this was coming soon. See you on MSN I guess. :P

Admins 08-21-2011 03:04 AM

Yes sorry for the problems.

Crono 08-21-2011 06:44 AM

glad to see you're fixed :]

Programmer 08-21-2011 06:46 AM

Under new Zone management (well, specifically, Tenchry), new measures will be put in place to avoid abuse of players. Staff will be given only what they need, and nothing more. All staff-to-player interactions will be strictly monitored. Bear with us, we've got a lot of changes in store ;)

Mark Sir Link 08-21-2011 11:11 PM

farewell noble dude2020