Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hello and Goodbyes (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Resignation from the PWA (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134268831)

Bell 10-14-2013 10:13 PM

Resignation from the PWA

Since I haven't been able to be active for quite a long time now, I think its only fair to all of you that I officially resign from the PWA. Its been a pleasure knowing all of you as you've grown into adults and I hope those of you left that remember me have a good life. For those of you that will read this and say "Who's Bell?" I hope you have a long and happy relationship with Graal as I did. (Most the time anyway :D )

NicoX 10-14-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bell (Post 1723320)
Since I haven't been able to be active for quite a long time now, I think its only fair to all of you that I officially resign from the PWA. Its been a pleasure knowing all of you as you've grown into adults and I hope those of you left that remember me have a good life. For those of you that will read this and say "Who's Bell?" I hope you have a long and happy relationship with Graal as I did. (Most the time anyway :D )

Sad to see this. Take care!

Jakov_the_Jakovasaur 10-14-2013 10:18 PM

congratulations on your retirement Lãd¥ Jïzzâbëll ScorpiØ!

Stephen 10-14-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Sorry to see you go - hope to see you around the community still!

RegretZ 10-14-2013 10:24 PM

*waves goodbye*
It's been awesome having you Bell; Hope you don't vanish on us, we'd miss you. :)

Clockwork 10-14-2013 10:42 PM

bb <3~

callimuc 10-14-2013 11:06 PM

will miss you <3

Bell 10-14-2013 11:42 PM

Once a Graalian, always a Graalian. I'll be around now and then.

Curt1zzle 10-15-2013 12:53 AM

Bye Bell!

Stowen 10-15-2013 01:10 AM

Quote:

This is really sad, you've been a HUGE part of the PWA team for soo long. Take care of yourself, Bell, you will be greatly missed by the entire community. Also, I want to thank you for all the help you've provided this community. It takes alot to keep a cool head with some of the people, but you made it look so easy. Good luck to you and your future outside of Graal.

Darlene159 10-15-2013 01:35 AM

Sad to hear. You have done a lot for Graal. Hope to still see you around. :)

TSAdmin 10-15-2013 03:05 AM

I hope to see you around sometime :D Thanks for all the massive help you provided, both as a PWA and a friend. It was also definitely a pleasure working with you. Hope whatever you do treats you well!

maximus_asinus 10-15-2013 03:40 AM

Cya Bell

Sinkler 10-15-2013 03:46 AM

On behalf of the Playerworld Administration, we are eternally grateful for the service you've given to the community these last few years. Your leadership, wisdom and kindness guided our decision calculus to great success.

I know I am speaking for Graal when I say best of luck to you and your future.

I hope to see you around Graal!

fowlplay4 10-15-2013 03:57 AM

take it sleazy

but really, thanks for your support during times of turmoil.