Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   GK Suggestions (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   GK Bank (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71854)

xLadyNeriahx 02-01-2007 02:02 AM

GK Bank

A GK Bank would be great!:p

Damix2 02-01-2007 02:31 AM

Make a house

dNeonb 02-01-2007 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damix2 (Post 1271899)
Make a house

Agreed.

If I remember right there was already a similar discussion that also brought up this idea.

ZuperZeb42 02-01-2007 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damix2 (Post 1271899)
Make a house

Houses die, thats the point!

Sam 02-01-2007 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZuperZeb42 (Post 1272098)
Houses die, thats the point!

Ever heard banks can get robbed?

alarid0 02-01-2007 08:51 PM

I'm hard pressed to think of any other MMO without a good, ->>easy<<-, safe storage...
However limited (or not) it may be...

Houses aren't fun, they're just tedious and annoying.

myth-simba 02-01-2007 09:04 PM

If you don't want to make a bank then fine, but i don't want to keep coming back repairing my house jsut so i can store my items.

Why not allow your houses to go in 'sleep' mode?
Its only triggerable by owners, what happens is if you plan to go away for a long long period of time enable sleep mode on your house and it will disappear, not losing con or taking up space.

There you can get your house back with a command after you return and so on.

This game will be more independant as you can go away for long periods of time without bothering other players to repair house.

Seriously bjorn.. one or the other... i mean items are hard to get like candles and stuff.. Allow us to store our stuff! some people gotta go on holiday!

I hate this limited storage crap thing.. the population of Gk is record low. gk needs to offer players more than tedious 1 hit kill monsters, a weather system and a bunch of m/o/r/o/ns in paypal items screaming 1337.

myth-simba 02-27-2007 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 1272101)
Ever heard banks can get robbed?

Ever heard of houses can get burgled?

Googi 02-27-2007 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myth-simba (Post 1272137)
Its only triggerable by owners, what happens is if you plan to go away for a long long period of time enable sleep mode on your house and it will disappear, not losing con or taking up space.

This way, your house doesn't lose con except for the few minutes you spend using it?

Tigairius 02-27-2007 01:11 AM

Bank: NO

cyan3 02-27-2007 01:52 AM

Quote:

Why not just get somebody else to fix it when your away, or just take everything in your house and put it on your player so when you do come back you will not lose any items.

Gothika 02-27-2007 01:52 AM

This post topic has came up many many times. And a bank is just simply not an option. It's open to all kinds of abuse and it's just plain lazyness because you can't be bothered to go home to store somthing.

Gothika 02-27-2007 01:55 AM

Quote:

This game will be more independant as you can go away for long periods of time without bothering other players to repair house.

That can be heavy abused. People can put there house in 'sleep mode' whenever there not using it.

cyan3 02-27-2007 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gothika (Post 1282506)
That can be heavy abused. People can put there house in 'sleep mode' whenever there not using it.

I think houses should stay the way there are, and the bank idea will not really work people will not use houses but the player house system works well.

Gothika 02-27-2007 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyan3 (Post 1282511)
I think houses should stay the way there are, and the bank idea will not really work people will not use houses but the player house system works well.

Yup, and going back to your house isn't such a big deal. So why do people moan about it? It takes 2 minutes to run through the dungeon then you can just unstick off a boat when you'r ready to back to main.
You can be home and back within 5 minutes.