Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   PlayerWorlds Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Playerworlds need Graphics? (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50424)

Aknts 01-15-2004 10:43 PM

Playerworlds need Graphics?

Well.. guess what I got graphics for you.. I have hooked up with Tyrial and he will make quality graphics for you for money. We only transfer over paypal. If you don't like his GFX then don't post here saying I could care less.. Tyrial is doing this to help get money for my graphics card and I thank him for it.. If you have paypal and money and you need GFX for your playerworld just PM me and I will respond to you. Also good if you leave you aim name in the PM..

mhermher 01-15-2004 10:51 PM

Umm... yeah.. hi.. *wink wink*
Edit: Want an sample of my tiles?
Check my sig.

Graal2001_LAT 01-15-2004 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mhermher
Umm... yeah.. hi.. *wink wink*
Edit: Want an sample of my tiles?
Check my sig.

If I was to pay for graphics like those I'd feel jacked.

Aknts 01-16-2004 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Graal2001_LAT

If I was to pay for graphics like those I'd feel jacked.

Thank you so much for reading my post and then completely disregard it and post... thank you very much.

Graal2001_LAT 01-16-2004 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aknts

Thank you so much for reading my post and then completely disregard it and post... thank you very much.

No problem man, had to express my opinion. I just think it's stupid how your doing this to raise money for something you want. It's called go out, get a job and learn to support yourself.

TonyRivers 01-16-2004 12:55 AM

His tiles don't really look that bad. But if I was going to pay for graphics I would hire kinatt because I know I would at least get my monies worth. If you want money for graphics make a site with examples of what you can do and the rates you charge.

Blue_Dragn 01-16-2004 12:57 AM

Quote:

He is posting as if he would spend the money on them. Just because you are saving the money for a graphics card does not mean anyone else wants to pay money for the graphics anymore then they did before.

So in return he posted what he thought "disregarding" it would be if there was anything to disregard in the first place. He did not say "I could care less" he just said he would not want to pay for graphics of that quality (i assume).

G_yoshi 01-19-2004 10:29 PM

Re: Playerworlds need Graphics?

Quote:

Well.. guess what I got graphics for you.. I have hooked up with Tyrial and he will make quality graphics for you for money. We only transfer over paypal. If you don't like his GFX then don't post here saying I could care less.. Tyrial is doing this to help get money for my graphics card and I thank him for it.. If you have paypal and money and you need GFX for your playerworld just PM me and I will respond to you. Also good if you leave you aim name in the PM..
I suppose a good question to ask is what's the most basic price or starting value?

davidpsy 01-19-2004 10:56 PM

I would rather make my own graphic's.

G_yoshi 01-20-2004 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by davidpsy
I would rather make my own graphic's.
I too, however, there are somethings I'm not exactly that capable of doing such as detailed character sprites and so forth. I do better with static objects with simple animation. Heh, what I need to do is how most animation studios do. Make the sprite(s) I want to animate and show different poses (kind of like doing key frames) and have someone else fill in with the frames that go in between the beginning and end. Hmm...I wonder if I could find anyone on graal that could do that for me?

davidpsy 01-20-2004 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by G_yoshi

I too, however, there are somethings I'm not exactly that capable of doing such as detailed character sprites and so forth. I do better with static objects with simple animation. Heh, what I need to do is how most animation studios do. Make the sprite(s) I want to animate and show different poses (kind of like doing key frames) and have someone else fill in with the frames that go in between the beginning and end. Hmm...I wonder if I could find anyone on graal that could do that for me?

I can do it all. I think there actually are some animation programs where you make the first and last frame and it fills in the gaps. Though its probably poorly done I am not sure though.

haunter 01-20-2004 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by davidpsy

I can do it all. I think there actually are some animation programs where you make the first and last frame and it fills in the gaps. Though its probably poorly done I am not sure though.

That's called tweening... It only works well for basic animations... like rotating a static image, or moving a static image from A to B.

It's what I used on my avatar... ImageReady has it.

G_yoshi 01-20-2004 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by haunter

That's called tweening... It only works well for basic animations... like rotating a static image, or moving a static image from A to B.

It's what I used on my avatar... ImageReady has it.

Tweening is also something done in most Flash movies :p

haunter 01-20-2004 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by G_yoshi

Tweening is also something done in most Flash movies :p

Yes, the Macromedia Flash programs have a tweening tool. It's exactly the same thing.

Hevaricubed 01-21-2004 02:22 AM

You can do a shape tween, which is REALLY aweful.

I saw an advert the other day on the television using it, and i was like "whoa.. low budget or what!" it was one of them mortgage renewal or consolidation loan companies methinks.